Get relief from sinus pressure and congestion by reducing swollen nasal passages.
- Non–Drowsy Formula
- Available in packs of 10,20,24 & 48
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol Free
- Saccharin Sodium Free
Uses and Directions:
- Use to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Who can use this product
Adults and children over 12 years
WHICH SINUSES ARE CAUSING YOUR SINUS PAIN?
in your forehead, vary greatly in size
behind your nose and between your eyes, about the size of a matchbox
behind your cheekbones, between the bottom of your eyes, and the top of your upper jaw, about the size of a large walnut
deep in your head behind your nose, about the size of a large grap
Safety:Do not use for children under 12 years.
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any medication for your symptoms.
- If you have any concerns in regards to taking other medications, check with your healthcare professional.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms don't improve within 7 days, see your doctor.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg per tablet
How It Works
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant that reduces the swelling (blocked nose) and secretions (runny nose) in the nasal passages and sinuses allowing the passages behind the nose and above the eyes to clear