Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum and demonstrates advanced bioavailability. Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 32-34% elemental calcium and other important co-factor minerals including boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, iodine and sulphur.
The Benefits of taking Lifestream Natural Calcium:
- The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic and a genuine natural food
- Helps to build strong healthy bones and nails
- Helps to support bone density and strength as you age
- Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine
- Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth
- Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- 100% dairy-free, G.E. free, animal free, vegetarian and gluten free
- Contains other necessary minerals including magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone) and no animal products.
- Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
- A complete and natural calcium food
100% Premium Lithothamnium calcareum sea-vegetable.
Each level teaspoon (2.8g) of Lifestream Natural Calcium powder provides 924mg of elemental calcium.
Adults: Take 1 - 3 capsules daily or 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of powder daily.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 - 4 capsules daily or 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily.
Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily.