- Helping to reduce body odour
- Refreshing the bowel and breath
- Flushing out stored waste and pollutants
- Acting as an internal cleanse
- Helping to eliminate toxins and heavy metals
- Increasing chlorophyll intake which has antioxidant and neutralising properties
- A microscopic plant that contains over 20 vitamins and minerals, Chlorella is rich in DNA and RNA nucleic acids. Chlorella has a huge amount of chlorophyll, which is like blood for plants, and is how it gets its name.
Chlorella has been a huge seller in Japan with around 10 million people taking it around the world to help improve their health. Containing CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor), it contains a wide variety of substances ranging from amino acids, peptides, proteins, sugars, nucleic acid-related substances such as adenosine nucleotide and cytidine nucleotides.
It is widely recognised that poor health stems from poor bowels and bowel habits. Heavy metal (mercury, lead, arsenic etc.) detoxification is important in any health protocol due to the potential exposure of these elements. Chlorella has the ability to soak up these toxic elements in the intestines and bowels and helps the body eliminate them.
LifeStream Chlorella is grown in outdoor, mineral rich subtropical water which is considered to be superior to the indoor grown chlorella because of its higher CGF. The cell wall has been cracked which helps with absorption and utilisation in the body as well as enhancing its detoxification effects and complies with the strict Japanese Health Food Health Food and Nutrition Food Association (JHFA).
This high strength 500mg Chlorella comes in 90 tablets.