|Ingredients: (per vegetarian capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf||2700mg|
|(Equiv. Oleuropein 60mg)|
|Andrographis paniculata Leaf (Andrographis)||2000mg|
|(equiv. Andrographolides 21mg)|
|EpiCor® (Dried fermentate made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||250mg|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||5mg|
• Epicor - EpiCor® is a unique ingredient using a proprietary process from dried fermentate made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae. EpiCor® helps to maintain wellness and strengthen the immune system and is comprised of dozens of nutrients that work together to help strengthen the immune system. EpiCor® acts like a multivitamin for the immune system and strengthens the body’s immune defenses in many ways. EpiCor® helps reinforce the first line of defense; Secretory Immunoglobin A (sIgA) and a second line of defense; helping increase Natural Killer (NK) cell activity and antioxidant protection in as little as two hours.
• Andrographis – A potent herb used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine to help reduce fevers, infections, toxins and parasites from the body. Numerous scientific clinical studies now validate it’s efficacy for reducing the symptoms of and preventing upper respiratory tract infections such as colds and flu.
• Olive leaf – Provides the potent compound Oleuropein which helps reduce pathogens in the body, such as viruses, bacteria, yeasts, fungi and parasites. It also provides potent antioxidant activity and is traditionally used to reduce fevers, colds and flu’s.
• Zinc – is essential for the development and maturation of healthy immune cells. Having a Zinc deficiency rapidly diminishes immune function leading to infections; it will also adversely affect T cells. Zinc has an antioxidant action to reduce oxidative stress.
Cautions & Contraindications:
Not recommended in pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the Andrographis.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
For acute onset: Take up to 3 capsules daily with food.
Children 6-12 yrs: Take one capsule daily with food.
• Herpes virus – cold sores, shingles, genital herpes
• Glandular fever, Epstein Barr virus
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Candida, (thrush)
• Athletes foot, nail infections, jock itch
• Travelers – airplanes, unhygienic places